• Enviou: 573 vez(es)
  • +71/-494
Re: Projecto Embraer KC-390
« Responder #1185 em: Maio 01, 2019, 04:08:22 pm »
Se tiverem interessados em ler uma experiência de vo0 do KC-390:

Pilot Report: Putting Embraer’s KC-390 Through Its Paces
Apr 19, 2019 Tim Wuerfel | Aviation Week & Space Technology

Mobility With Agility

When the Brazilian Air Force began talks with Embraer about replacing its aging airlifters more than 10 years ago, the initial idea was to build a high-wing version of the E190 regional jet. But it quickly became clear that given the scope of the mission requirements and the ambitions of the manufacturer, only a clean-sheet design would do.

The objective was to create a fast and flexible multimission, midsize tanker and transport aircraft using advanced but proven technology. When I first saw the KC-390 about a year ago, in a hangar at Embraer’s Gaviao Peixoto facility in Brazil, I was struck by its appearance, most notably its turbofan engines mounted far forward on an anhedral wing. Flying the aircraft only reinforces the impression of strength.

Aviation Week was welcomed back to Brazil in late March by Walter Pinto, Jr., KC-390 program director, to evaluate the aircraft in the simulator as well as in flight as the tanker-transport moves into production. It is heading toward military certification by year-end followed by service entry with the Brazilian Air Force.

After an introduction to the KC-390’s flight controls in the engineering simulator at Embraer’s headquarters in Sao Jose dos Campos, we moved to Gaviao Peixoto to fly aircraft No. 3, registered PT-ZNG, which had originally been earmarked as the first for delivery to the air force but has been redirected to complete certification.

Fly-by-wire protections reduce workload on demanding missions

Variable laws tailor flight controls to a wide range of missions

Before the flight, I was guided through the handling of the aircraft in the simulator by Embraer test pilot William Souza. Embraer has made steady progress with its fly-by-wire (FBW) systems, beginning with the Legacy 450/500 business jets, followed by the E2 regional jets and now this first military application.

The FBW has two flight-control laws: normal and direct as a fallback option. In normal law, the sidestick commands pitch rate until the landing gear is selected up, after which gamma-dot and pitch-rate command is applied. Gamma-dot is the rate of change of the flightpath angle. In backup mode, it is a direct stick-to-surface command.

A variety of leading-edge slat and trailing- edge flap combinations give the KC-390 stable handling qualities over a wide speed range. Credit: Embraer

Embraer has defined a complex flight envelope to meet the various requirements using FBW, changing laws for specific missions and allowing varying G-loads, depending on the task and factors such as aircraft weight. Military certification will allow load factors up to 3g. To use the basic changes in capability, there is a master mode switch on the overhead panel with the positions Main, Max Effort, Tactical Nav, Airdrop, SAR (search and rescue) and AFF (aerial firefighting).
See Also

KC-390 Enters Home Stretch For Military Certification
Photo Gallery: Flying In Embraer’s Agile KC-390 Airlifter

Control of the FBW system is via interconnected and active sidesticks that provide force feedback to both pilots, significantly improving their situational awareness. This is not only a first for Embraer but for this aircraft category. Next to the autopilot disconnect/priority button there is a trim hat that enables pilots to keep hands on stick and thrust while adjusting trim for pitch and roll. It is also used for small adjustments, as many pilots prefer using the hat to moving the stick.

On the left upper side of the side-stick, a touch-control steering button is mainly used for speed stability on approach after the final configuration and attitude have been attained. In addition to the usual push-to-talk button, there is a trigger on the stick that is used for cargo drop missions. It activates the flight-control law for these missions and signals the loadmaster that the pilots are ready to drop the cargo. This is done by releasing the locks of the container-delivery system. Then either gravity, or for larger loads a drogue chute, pulls out loads of up to 42,000 lb.

As we prepared for a simulated cargo drop, Souza familiarized me with the variable-flap system, which enables use of slats only, flaps only or every combination of flap extension, from 1-40 deg. This is done by moving the flap lever to 1, for example, which drives the flaps to 10 deg., then selecting a number between 1-9 on the scale next to the handle and hitting the execute button. Using 3 on the flap-unit scale, the flaps are driven to 13 deg.

By calculating the cargo loads that should be dropped, the desired aircraft speed of 130-140 kt. and the weight of the aircraft, a flap position is derived to achieve an aircraft pitch angle of 5-7 deg. Beyond the 40-deg. position is a notch designated “Full.” This drives the flaps to the maximum 40 deg., but also sends the aircraft systems a signal that a landing is now the objective.

Air Drop mode additionally enables the horizontal stabilizer to be mistrimmed to put the aircraft into a nose-down attitude, so when the cargo leaves the ramp and the aircraft experiences a swift change in weight it is in trim and allows full elevator authority.

On our next simulated takeoff, Souza reduced thrust on the right engine to idle just after liftoff and asked me not to step into the rudder. The beta (sideslip) target turned blue in the upper part of the primary flight display (PFD), showing an asymmetry had been detected, and the FBW envelope protection system added some rudder.

I lowered the aircraft’s nose a little to maintain speed as we climbed, and the aircraft slowly turned until I added some pressure on the left rudder to minimize drag. Embraer’s philosophy is to support the flying pilot by using active protection while keeping them in the loop, in this case by forcing them to add rudder for the necessary climb performance.

After restoring thrust on both engines, we moved to the simulation of air-to-air refueling. The KC-390 can refuel in flight through the probe just above the left side of the cockpit. Souza showed me another use of the aircraft’s electronic capabilities: The control laws for the sidestick can be changed fundamentally for aerial refueling. While it was difficult in normal law to get the aircraft into a stable position behind the tanker to approach the drogue, it felt significantly more stable after the law change, as the sidestick was now strongly dampened to make small, precise changes easier.

As a tanker, the KC-390 can refuel helicopters at speeds as low as 120 kt. and jets up to 300 kt. at 2,000-32,000 ft. using two wing-mounted Cobham hose-and-drogue pods. These deliver up to 400 gal./min., and the KC-390 can offload a maximum of 12,000 kg (26,500 lb.) from three tanks that can be loaded on pallets into the cargo hold to feed their fuel via the aircraft’s center tank. The center tank alone can carry 10,000 kg of the aircraft’s 23,000-kg internal fuel capacity. Using palleted tanks can extend that range.

Agility and envelope protection were demonstrated during banked turns at 50 deg. while slow-speed performance is aided by a variable flap system (below). Credit: Guy Norris/AW&ST
Credit: Guy Norris/AW&ST

With us for the flight from Gaviao Peixoto were Souza, Embraer safety pilot Clovis Travassos and flight-test engineers Jose Pinto and Patricia Boer. On our walkaround, what struck me first were the two wide balloon tires on the nose gear. The main gear has similar tires, four each on bogies on either side. All are low-pressure, nose tires at 85 psi and mains at 105 psi, to operate from soft, unpaved ground or damaged runways. The aircraft can take off and land five times without any required maintenance action, and tire changes can be done on the ramp. The gear is produced by an Embraer subsidiary.

The sponsons are comparatively large and a result of what Pinto calls “design from the inside out.” Embraer first determined the necessary size of the cargo hold, then built the aircraft around it. The hold has a width of 3.45 m (11.3 ft.) over its entire length and a minimum height of 2.95 m over a length of 18.5 m, including the ramp that stores two of the seven standard pallets. Its floor sits 1.24 m above the ground to allow easy roll-on/roll-off loading via the lowered ramp. Behind the main gear are two extendable hydraulic support struts to stabilize the aircraft on soft ground or in gusty conditions.

The aircraft can carry a maximum 26,000 kg, allowing it to transport two fully tracked M113 armored personnel carriers, one Boxer or Brazilian Guarani wheeled armored vehicle, or a Sikorsky H-60 helicopter. One of the design goals was maximum flexibility, and the KC-390 can be reconfigured between roles in 30 min. to 3 hr. For disaster relief or medical evacuation, 74 litters can be installed with room for staff and life-support equipment.

With flaps set and gear down using the backup free-fall deployment method, the KC-390 approaches Gaviao Peixoto’s 16,295-ft.-long Runway 2/20—the fifth-longest in the world. Credit: Guy Norris/AW&ST

In our aircraft, seats were folded along both sides of the hold. The KC-390 can carry up to 80 soldiers or 66 paratroopers with full gear. Two doors are located behind the wings. To provide a more stable jump position for paratroopers, deflectors next to the doors unfold into the airflow. Doors can be exchanged in flight, for example when reaching the target area on a SAR mission to install doors with large bubble transparencies for better visibility.

The large cockpit has an optional third crewmember station behind the pilot seats, equipped with a display and tailored functions for missions such as aerial refueling and SAR. In the rear of the cockpit are two bunks. I sat in the left pilot seat, the huge windows allowing a great view. All six windows are protected against ammunition up to 7.62 mm and 0.5 in. For operations in hostile environments, removable Kevlar mats can be added to the lower cockpit area.

Four Rockwell Collins Pro Line Fusion 15.1-in. displays face the pilots. A fifth sits just below, angled on the center pedestal. Aft of it are keyboard, scratchpad and cursor control devices. Avionics are commercial, with numerous additional functions for military tasks. The cockpit is organized as on commercial aircraft: Lights illuminate only if the system condition is “in transit” or “non-normal.” The head-up display is supported by an enhanced vision system using four cameras installed in front of the windshield wipers.

Large windows afford good cockpit visibility and are armored to protect against ground fire of up to 7.62 mm and 0.5 in. Credit: Tim Wuerfel/AW&ST

Souza loaded the flight management system, and I easily followed the way through the menu as we prepared to start the IAE V2500-E5 engines with auxiliary-power-unit (APU) bleed air. Takeoff weight was planned to be 67,000 kg, with a zero-fuel weight of 52,800 kg and 14,300 kg of fuel, including 100 kg for taxiing. The digitally controlled engines took 75 sec. to stabilize at idle. After moving the flaps to the takeoff setting of 4, used for a short-field takeoff, we performed the flight-control check and completed the after-start checklist.

With a slight increase in thrust, we started to roll. The aircraft could comfortably be steered with the tiller from either seat. This steers the nosewheel up to 67 deg. left or right, so the aircraft can turn through 180 deg. within a radius of only 23 m.

With the temperature at 23C (73F), scattered clouds at 2,000 ft., a QNH (altitude above mean sea level) of 1014 and a 7-kt. wind from 160 deg., we were ready for departure. Calculated speeds for takeoff were V1 117, VR 121 and V2 124 kt., with a final-segment speed for flap retraction of 180 kt. indicated airspeed (KIAS). On Runway 20, I advanced the throttles. The engines stabilized at 80% N1 before I moved the throttles to the takeoff/go-around notch below the maximum position.

We accelerated quickly, and liftoff came at a pitch angle of 8 deg., with the target for initial climb of 11 deg. An electronic tailstrike avoidance system markedly increases stick force on reaching 13 deg. pitch, before the physical limit of 15 deg. We banked right, toward airspace reserved for Embraer test flights, and climbed to 20,000 ft. I flew the aircraft manually, performing some turns to get a feeling for its behavior.

Moving the relatively massive sidestick a few degrees revealed the aircraft’s enormous agility, quickly putting it into a turn. With that perception, I used every chance during our flight to use the maximum rate of up to 20 deg./sec. This increases to 30 deg./sec above Mach 0.7, as the higher dynamic pressure translates into a higher rate, and the aircraft is not limited by loads during maneuvers. These flight characteristics made me forget the size and weight of the KC-390.

The spoilers are oversized and support its agility and capability for a quick and steep tactical descent. When the master mode switch is moved to the “Max Effort” position and the aircraft is slowed to 230 KIAS to extend slats only, it will descend with idle thrust and flight spoilers extended to 40 deg. at a rate of 11,000 ft./min. while accelerating to the maximum operating speed, of 300 KIAS. At maximum speed it will still descend at about 9,000 ft./min.

We then flew a shallow descent and watched the FBW protection system smoothly pull up the nose to bring the aircraft back to its maximum speed as we accelerated through 304 KIAS. This protection does not use the auto-thrust or speedbrakes, but tries to keep pilots in the loop by handing back the aircraft once it is within the envelope.

To demonstrate maximum-G protection, we slowed to 200 KIAS, extended the flaps to 2 and started a 45-50-deg. banked turn while I quickly pulled the stick fully aft. Because G-load is permanently shown in the left upper corner of the PFD, we could watch how the FBW’s programmed envelope protection constantly kept the aircraft at not more than 2g. The G indication increases situational awareness and lets pilots know when they could overload the aircraft in fallback “direct” mode without the protections.

While still at high altitude, we slowed down and configured the aircraft for a simulated approach to watch the low-speed protection. With flaps full at 40 deg. and landing gear down in manual flight and with manual thrust, I slowed the KC-390 to 109 KIAS, about 1.05 times stall speed, before the auto-thrust “woke up” and accelerated us to 125 KIAS, where it returned to passive mode and handed the function back to the pilots. During our next slowdown, I maneuvered the aircraft through some turns and saw it was still fully maneuverable and easy to control.

Souza and I prepared for a manually flown approach to Runway 2/20. But then the unexpected happened: We were losing fluid from the left-hand hydraulic system. We lost pressure after a few minutes and decided to make a full-stop landing and return to the ramp.

The aircraft has two hydraulic systems and electrohydrostatic actuators on the control surfaces for higher redundancy in hostile environments. This capability helped us now, as all flight controls were still in the normal mode, but the landing gear had to be lowered by the backup free-fall method.

Thanks to this unexpected event, I had the opportunity to watch the abnormal procedure, handling of the Quick Reference Handbook and alternate lowering of the gear by the large red handle located below the right seat. Later, it was discovered that a hydraulic line on the left engine was loose.

Because the aircraft was still flying as well as it had before the incident, Souza allowed me to continue at the controls. At 1,800 ft. above the field, we were out of the clouds, and I could continue to fly visually toward the long runway. We planned to land with flaps at their full 40 deg.; the approach speed was calculated at 134 KIAS with a reference speed of 127 KIAS.

At 50 ft., I slowly reduced thrust to idle and broke the descent rate as the ground effect below the large anhedral wing helped with a smooth touchdown. The KC-390 uses a derotation law on touchdown to quickly lower the nose gear to the ground for shorter landing distances, and Souza explained it is advisable not to provide any backpressure on the sidestick, as that would work against the control law, and the FBW would increase downward pressure in response.

Thrust reversers can be armed for landing, set to open automatically as the aircraft enters ground mode and the engines reach idle RPM. The aircraft has an enormous braking capability for operation on short and unpaved runways, with its spoilers extending to 50 deg., huge brakes on all eight main wheels and reverse thrust.

On landing, we used manual braking due to the hydraulic loss, and Souza took control to turn the KC-390 onto the ramp with some asymmetric braking because we had lost the nosewheel steering with the hydraulic failure. Reaching our parking spot on the ramp, we started the APU and shut down the engines before completing the few items on the parking checklist.

I had expected the aircraft to be vigorous. But our flight showed its agility and flying characteristics are even more impressive than anticipated, making it a delight to fly this medium-size tanker transport.

Most important, Embraer has developed a fly-by-wire system that is able to extract the maximum performance from the aircraft. The KC-390 makes full use of its flight envelope when needed for military missions and at the same time reduces the workload for pilots, freeing them to use more of their capacity for demanding tasks.

https://aviationweek.com/defense/pilot-report-putting-embraer-s-kc-390-through-its-paces?fbclid=IwAR1zkE8poa4UjLF6n4EtOQIVS3fa66hsYIwdDNB5Vs7Q-ZkgUcDpR9qy6iQ

;)

Os seguintes utilizadores agradeceram esta mensagem: Vitor Santos

Lusitano89

• Investigador
  • Recebeu: 2392 vez(es)
  • Enviou: 257 vez(es)
  • +1118/-1481

Cabeça de Martelo

• Investigador
  • Recebeu: 2928 vez(es)
  • Enviou: 2201 vez(es)
  • +1228/-3449
« Responder #1188 em: Maio 29, 2019, 03:11:00 pm »
Embraer enters final stretch of KC-390 military certification tests
Pat Host, Gavião Peixoto, Brazil - Jane's Defence Weekly

Embraer will soon perform key KC-390 military certification tests such as continuous computed drop point (CCDP) certification, combat offload, and aerial refuelling. Source: IHS Markit/Pat Host

Key Points
Embraer is completing its final set of tasks to achieve military certification for its KC-390 aircraft
The company hopes the aircraft will enter service with the Brazilian Air Force later this year
Embraer is entering the final stretch of military certification tests for its KC-390 tanker/transport aircraft with the goal of it entering service with the Brazilian Air Force (Força Aérea Brasileira: FAB) by the end of the year.

Walter Pinto, Embraer vice-president of defence and security, told reporters on 28 May that the company will next complete continuous computed drop point (CCDP) certification, combat offload, and aerial refuelling. The KC-390, he said, previously performed dry contact refuelling tests with a Northrop F-5 Tiger II. Fuel transfers will start on the next test.

Other military certification tests to take place next include the KC-390's self-protection system, both the chaff and flare and the direct infrared countermeasure (DIRCM) capability. Pinto said the plan is to show compliance with major FAB requirements by the end of 2019.

Pinto added that some tests may be pushed to 2020 depending on aircraft availability and the FAB supporting tests with equipment and crew. The flight test campaign, he said, has flown 2,200 flight hours.

Embraer's most recent test was extraction air drops, performed this month. Aircraft FAB 1, the first KC-390 that will be delivered to the FAB, performed its first production flight test the weekend of 25 May, a key milestone on the path to initiating delivery with the FAB.

There are seven KC-390s in various states of assembly on the production line. FAB 1 is completely assembled, according to photos shown to reporters. FAB 2 is in final assembly with wings assembled, but no engines.

https://www.janes.com/article/88822/embraer-enters-final-stretch-of-kc-390-military-certification-tests
7. Todos os animais são iguais mas alguns são mais iguais que os outros.

Vitor Santos

• Moderador Global
  • Recebeu: 958 vez(es)
  • Enviou: 478 vez(es)
  • +8956/-10218

Os seguintes utilizadores agradeceram esta mensagem: Cabeça de Martelo

Vitor Santos

• Moderador Global
  • +8956/-10218
« Responder #1190 em: Junho 07, 2019, 06:35:46 pm »
Embraer está certificando aeronave KC 390 no Centro de Testes Yuma, nos EUA

O Exército dos EUA confirmou que uma aeronave Embraer KC-390, juntamente com 70 funcionários, estão no centro de testes Yuma (Yuma Test Center-YTC) para certificação militar do avião de carga.

O YTC é o principal centro de testes do Exército para testes, suas instalações possui mão de obra e instrumentos de excelência, onde durante todo ano vários clientes mundiais a utilizam para operações de certificação militar.

O local possui inspetores, Operadores e Técnicos de teste e avaliação (SOMTE) que são militares muito experientes e que foram selecionados pelo seus ótimos trabalhos.

Esses recursos são a principal razão pela qual outros países buscam a certificação de aeronaves. O Embraer KC-390 é uma aeronave de transporte militar bimotor multipropósito que a Força Aérea Brasileira (FAB) pretende usar em um futuro próximo.

A parte de certificação deve estar completa antes que a aeronave seja autorizada para emprego. A aeronave passou por uma certificação básica e agora a YTC está apoiando a certificação para missões militares.

FONTE: https://www.defesa.tv.br/embraer-esta-certificando-aeronave-kc-390-no-centro-de-testes-yuma-nos-eua/

Vitor Santos

• Moderador Global
  • +8956/-10218
« Responder #1191 em: Junho 12, 2019, 06:30:48 pm »
Embraer exibe o avião multimissão KC-390 no Paris Air Show

São Paulo – SP, 11 de junho de 2019 – A Embraer levará à 53ª edição do Paris Air Show Internacional, na França, o primeiro avião de transporte multimissão KC-390 de produção na configuração que será operada pela Força Aérea Brasileira (FAB).

A aeronave, de número 004, participará do principal evento da indústria aeronáutica deste ano, que acontece de 17 a 23 de junho, no aeroporto de Le Bourget, onde realizará demonstrações aéreas nos dois primeiros dias da feira. Em comum acordo com a FAB, o avião retornará ao Brasil após o evento para dar início ao processo de aceitação e entrega.

“A produção da primeira aeronave que será entregue à FAB marca uma importante mudança na dinâmica da Embraer no mercado”, disse Jackson Schneider, presidente e CEO da Embraer Defesa & Segurança. “O KC-390 é um avião multimissão que tem despertado grande interesse internacional e o Paris Air Show é o evento ideal para exibir a aeronave na configuração que será operada pela FAB, comprovando sua flexibilidade, desempenho e produtividade superiores”.

“A expectativa para a entrada em serviço é enorme pelo fato da aeronave ser um marco na aviação militar, onde sua modernidade trará uma implementação e aperfeiçoamento na doutrina de emprego desse vetor multimissão, contribuindo sobremaneira para o cumprimento da missão da FAB de controlar, defender e integrar”, concluiu o Tenente-Brigadeiro do Ar Antonio Carlos Moretti Bermudez, Comandante da Aeronáutica.

O Programa KC-390 já alcançou alguns marcos importantes, como o Certificado de Tipo da Agência de Aviação Civil (ANAC), do Brasil, e a produção da primeira aeronave de série, que realizou o primeiro voo em outubro de 2018. A campanha de testes em voo atualmente acumula mais de 2.200 horas de voo.

O KC-390 da Embraer é uma aeronave de transporte tático, desenvolvida para estabelecer novos padrões na sua categoria, apresentando ao mesmo tempo o menor custo do ciclo de vida do mercado. É capaz de realizar diversas missões, como transporte e lançamento de cargas e tropas, reabastecimento em voo, busca e salvamento e combate a incêndios florestais.

Sobre a Embraer

Empresa aeroespacial global com sede no Brasil, a Embraer completa 50 anos de atuação nos segmentos de Aviação Comercial, Aviação Executiva, Defesa & Segurança, Aviação Agrícola. A Companhia projeta, desenvolve, fabrica e comercializa aeronaves e sistemas, além de fornecer Serviços & Suporte a clientes no pós-venda.

Desde que foi fundada, em 1969, a Embraer já entregou mais de 8 mil aeronaves. Em média, a cada 10 segundos uma aeronave fabricada pela Embraer decola de algum lugar do mundo, transportando anualmente mais de 145 milhões de passageiros.

A Embraer é líder na fabricação de jatos comerciais de até 150 assentos e a principal exportadora de bens de alto valor agregado do Brasil. A empresa mantém unidades industriais, escritórios, centros de serviço e de distribuição de peças, entre outras atividades, nas Américas, África, Ásia e Europa.

DIVULGAÇÃO: Embraer / https://www.aereo.jor.br/2019/06/11/embraer-exibe-o-aviao-multimissao-kc-390-no-paris-air-show/

Major Alvega

• Analista
  • Recebeu: 974 vez(es)
  • Enviou: 607 vez(es)
  • +10721/-198
« Responder #1192 em: Junho 12, 2019, 10:37:48 pm »
 Já repararam que neste "folheto" do KC-390 em que surge o nome dos fornecedores. não aparece o nome daquela empresa da Maia, a CEIIA, que a imprensa não se cansou de apregoar que tinha uma participação significativa e preponderante no desenvolvimento do KC-390. Aliás não aparece em lado nenhum e nem escrito em nenhuma publicação técnica que fale sobre o KC-390. O que só vem confirmar a "tanga" que andou a ser anunciada aos tugas crédulos.

Os seguintes utilizadores agradeceram esta mensagem: Charlie Jaguar, tenente

tenente

• Investigador
  • Recebeu: 5658 vez(es)
  • Enviou: 4353 vez(es)
  • +8476/-1841
« Responder #1193 em: Junho 12, 2019, 10:54:13 pm »
Já repararam que neste "folheto" do KC-390 em que surge o nome dos fornecedores. não aparece o nome daquela empresa da Maia, a CEIIA, que a imprensa não se cansou de apregoar que tinha uma participação significativa e preponderante no desenvolvimento do KC-390. Aliás não aparece em lado nenhum e nem escrito em nenhuma publicação técnica que fale sobre o KC-390. O que só vem confirmar a "tanga" que andou a ser anunciada aos tugas crédulos.

Cá está a dita empresa, e o que bem, ou não, dela, se escreve..........no Brasil !

Fez em Fevereiro o primeiro voo, mas continua a ser um work in progress. O avião KC 390, o maior alguma vez desenvolvido pela brasileira Embraer, já usou 300 mil horas de engenharia do CEIIA. Segundo um comunicado do centro português de engenharia e inovação sedeado na Maia, a meta das 300 mil horas foi atingida esta sexta-feira.

O CEIIA, que tem uma equipe de mais de 150 engenheiros aeronáuticos e aeroespaciais a trabalhar a partir de Portugal no programa de desenvolvimento da nova aeronave de transporte multiusos, foi seleccionado directamente como fornecedor pela empresa brasileira, terceira maior construtora aeronáutica mundial, em 2010.

A engenharia portuguesa é responsável por três módulos do KC 390: o sponson (carnagem e portas do trem de aterragem), o leme de profundidade e a fuselagem central. Uma missão que começa no desenho preliminar e detalhe das estruturas e só termina com o apoio ao processo de certificação da aeronave pelas autoridades e reguladores oficiais, refere o comunicado do CEIIA, que é o maior empregador de engenheiros aeronáuticos e aeroespaciais em Portugal.

http://www.defesanet.com.br/kc390/noticia/19356/CEIIA-chega-as-300-mil-horas-de-engenharia-no-maior-aviao-da-Embraer/

PS : https://dicionario.priberam.org/carenagem     ou a arte de bem escrever Português, que já começa a ser uma Arte  :mrgreen:

Abraços
« Última modificação: Junho 12, 2019, 11:11:12 pm por tenente »
Quando um Povo/Governo não Respeita as Suas FFAA, Não Respeita a Sua História nem se Respeita a Si Próprio  !!

Os seguintes utilizadores agradeceram esta mensagem: Major Alvega

tenente

• Investigador
  • +8476/-1841
« Responder #1194 em: Junho 12, 2019, 11:11:30 pm »
mas continuando para Bingo este artigo de Outubro de 2018 da defesanet.com.br, sobre o preço de venda do 390 diz que........

http://www.defesanet.com.br/kc390/noticia/30978/-KC-390-possui-mercado-potencial-de-US%24-60-bilhoes--preve-Embraer/

.....sim pessoal, 85 milhões de dólares/aeronave !!!!!! 85 milhões, façam lá as contas, conversões e expliquem-me onde ficará a diferença para os 827 milhões de euros. Sem mais comentários

Abraços
« Última modificação: Junho 12, 2019, 11:17:50 pm por tenente »
Quando um Povo/Governo não Respeita as Suas FFAA, Não Respeita a Sua História nem se Respeita a Si Próprio  !!

Major Alvega

• Analista
  • Recebeu: 974 vez(es)
  • Enviou: 607 vez(es)
  • +10721/-198
« Responder #1195 em: Junho 12, 2019, 11:43:37 pm »

Cá está a dita empresa, e o que bem, ou não, dela, se escreve..........no Brasil !

Fez em Fevereiro o primeiro voo, mas continua a ser um work in progress. O avião KC 390, o maior alguma vez desenvolvido pela brasileira Embraer, já usou 300 mil horas de engenharia do CEIIA. Segundo um comunicado do centro português de engenharia e inovação sedeado na Maia, a meta das 300 mil horas foi atingida esta sexta-feira.

O CEIIA, que tem uma equipe de mais de 150 engenheiros aeronáuticos e aeroespaciais a trabalhar a partir de Portugal no programa de desenvolvimento da nova aeronave de transporte multiusos, foi seleccionado directamente como fornecedor pela empresa brasileira, terceira maior construtora aeronáutica mundial, em 2010.

A engenharia portuguesa é responsável por três módulos do KC 390: o sponson (carnagem e portas do trem de aterragem), o leme de profundidade e a fuselagem central. Uma missão que começa no desenho preliminar e detalhe das estruturas e só termina com o apoio ao processo de certificação da aeronave pelas autoridades e reguladores oficiais, refere o comunicado do CEIIA, que é o maior empregador de engenheiros aeronáuticos e aeroespaciais em Portugal.

http://www.defesanet.com.br/kc390/noticia/19356/CEIIA-chega-as-300-mil-horas-de-engenharia-no-maior-aviao-da-Embraer/

PS : https://dicionario.priberam.org/carenagem     ou a arte de bem escrever Português, que já começa a ser uma Arte  :mrgreen:

Abraços

Um artigo citado (ou copy paste) do PÚBLICO  :mrgreen:
« Última modificação: Junho 12, 2019, 11:45:45 pm por Major Alvega »

dc

• Investigador
  • Recebeu: 3761 vez(es)
  • Enviou: 705 vez(es)
  • +4965/-781
« Responder #1196 em: Junho 12, 2019, 11:58:35 pm »
mas continuando para Bingo este artigo de Outubro de 2018 da defesanet.com.br, sobre o preço de venda do 390 diz que........

http://www.defesanet.com.br/kc390/noticia/30978/-KC-390-possui-mercado-potencial-de-US%24-60-bilhoes--preve-Embraer/

.....sim pessoal, 85 milhões de dólares/aeronave !!!!!! 85 milhões, façam lá as contas, conversões e expliquem-me onde ficará a diferença para os 827 milhões de euros. Sem mais comentários

Abraços

O que choca não é o preço actual. Choca sim que venderam a ideia de que ia custar um valor, e que afinal agora vamos pagar o preço de quase 10 aeronaves segundo o preço original, por apenas 5! Sim, tenho noção que existem outros factores a ter em conta, como sobressalentes e afins, mas não deixa de ser uma comparação interessante...

NVF

• Investigador
  • Recebeu: 3966 vez(es)
  • Enviou: 9808 vez(es)
  • +8450/-245
« Responder #1197 em: Junho 13, 2019, 12:36:00 am »
Acho que não é pedir muito que nos façam o mesmo preço da FAB: 7.200 milhões de reais para 28 aviões dá 257,14 milhões por aeronave ou, ao câmbio de hoje, 59 milhões de euros. Vamos ser uns gajos porreiros e pagamos 60 milhões/unidade; por seis aeronaves dá 360 milhões, ou o mesmo que os novos NPOs. Feito! Repescando um slogan do tempo da revolução: Nem mais um euro para o Brasil!  :mrgreen:
Talent de ne rien faire

Os seguintes utilizadores agradeceram esta mensagem: tenente

tenente

• Investigador
  • +8476/-1841
« Responder #1198 em: Junho 13, 2019, 07:05:51 am »

Abraços

O que choca não é o preço actual. Choca sim que venderam a ideia de que ia custar um valor, e que afinal agora vamos pagar o preço de quase 10 aeronaves segundo o preço original, por apenas 5! Sim, tenho noção que existem outros factores a ter em conta, como sobressalentes e afins, mas não deixa de ser uma comparação interessante...

O que choca não é também o preço actual, dc, porquê ????
O que é que esse Bimotor tem que o J não tenha, para ficar no valor que fica, que eles, os especialistas do Embraer e os nossos, Iluminatti, (Des)governantes, dizem que fica, actualmente ??
Será que é por ter menos dois motores ? :mrgreen:
Desculpa lá independentemente do que foi dito quanto ao preço, há uns anos, os tais 80 milhões, e agora, é fixado como valor final, é, para não dizer mais, um assalto ao Estado Português, AKA, os Contribuintes Portugueses, ou por outras palavras, é um roubo, o custo qualidade, qualidade ainda por testar diga-se de passagem, é aceitável ???
Penso que não, nem para uma Nação mais rica que nós, a Nova-Zelândia, mas eles devem estar errados e nós correctos, como sempre !!!

Abraços

tenente

• Investigador
  • +8476/-1841
« Responder #1199 em: Junho 13, 2019, 07:14:31 am »
Acho que não é pedir muito que nos façam o mesmo preço da FAB: 7.200 milhões de reais para 28 aviões dá 257,14 milhões por aeronave ou, ao câmbio de hoje, 59 milhões de euros. Vamos ser uns gajos porreiros e pagamos 60 milhões/unidade; por seis aeronaves dá 360 milhões, ou o mesmo que os novos NPOs. Feito! Repescando um slogan do tempo da revolução: Nem mais um euro para o Brasil!  :mrgreen:

NVF, Mesmo que pagássemos por tudo, cinco 390 + simulador mais um par de turbinas de reserva, mais custos de MNT/assistência por três anos, para formar o nosso pessoal, 500 milhões, sobravam 327 milhões.

O que não se podia adquirir com essa verba, uma meia dúzia de substitutos dos A-Jet, upgrades aos P3, até se podia começar a pensar a sério na conversão Viper, enfim esses 327, podiam ser utilizados em algumas melhorias nos equipamentos/aeronaves actuais, ou até, aquisições de material em falta para a FAP, por exemplo o abastecedor, digo eu.

Abraços