• 506474 Visualizações

olisipo

• Investigador
  • Recebeu: 111 vez(es)
  • Enviou: 45 vez(es)
  • +28/-32
Re: Guerra na Ucrânia
« Responder #150 em: Dezembro 08, 2015, 08:53:48 pm »

Vicepresidente dos EUA, Joe Biden, promete em Ucrânia manter as sanções contra Rússia

Pedro E.

• Investigador
  • Recebeu: 23 vez(es)
  • Enviou: 18 vez(es)
  • +22/-219
« Responder #151 em: Dezembro 08, 2015, 09:10:10 pm »

Russia Has No New Proposals on Restructuring of Ukraine's $3-Bln Debt
http://sputniknews.com/world/20151208/1031416213/russia-ukraine-debt.html

Pedro E.

• Investigador
  • +22/-219
« Responder #152 em: Dezembro 09, 2015, 11:16:31 am »

olisipo

• Investigador
  • +28/-32
« Responder #153 em: Dezembro 10, 2015, 10:09:48 am »

Itália pede "debate político" sobre extensão de sanções à Rússia 

Pedro E.

• Investigador
  • +22/-219
« Responder #154 em: Dezembro 10, 2015, 01:23:29 pm »

Two Ukrainian servicemen killed in mine explosion in Donbas
http://en.interfax.com.ua/news/general/310470.html

olisipo

• Investigador
  • +28/-32
« Responder #155 em: Dezembro 10, 2015, 02:17:20 pm »

Pedro E.

• Investigador
  • +22/-219
« Responder #156 em: Dezembro 10, 2015, 06:04:06 pm »

olisipo

• Investigador
  • +28/-32
« Responder #157 em: Dezembro 18, 2015, 08:18:29 pm »

UE extende seis meses sanções economicas contra a Rússia

Putin reconheceu ontem a presença de milhares de soldados russos na Ucrânia

Pedro E.

• Investigador
  • +22/-219
« Responder #158 em: Dezembro 18, 2015, 08:25:08 pm »

Russia Suspends Free Trade Agreement with Ukraine
http://www.themoscowtimes.com/article/553074.html

olisipo

• Investigador
  • +28/-32
« Responder #159 em: Dezembro 18, 2015, 08:32:32 pm »

Ucrânia suspende pago de dívida à Rússia

Pedro E.

• Investigador
  • +22/-219
« Responder #160 em: Dezembro 18, 2015, 08:51:18 pm »

interessante passagem da recente sessão anual de perguntas e respostas entre presidente russo e diversos media

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/50971

Roman Tsimbalyuk: Mr Putin, as a follow-up to your allegations that there are no Russian servicemen in Donbass, Captain Yerofeyev and Sergeant Alexandrov, Third Brigade, the city of Togliatti, send their regards to you.

Are you going to exchange them for Sentsov, Savchenko, Afanasyev, Kolchenko, and Klykh? And the list goes on.

One more question, if I may, just to continue my first question: The Minsk Agreements are coming to an end, and none of the parties have complied with their provisions. So, what should we expect from you come January 1? Are you going to launch an offensive again, come up with some negotiation ideas, or maybe forget about Ukraine for a while? Thank you.

Vladimir Putin: Regarding exchanges. We’ve never said there are no people there who deal with certain matters, including in the military area, but this does not mean that regular Russian troops are present there. Feel the difference. This is the first point.

Second, you mentioned two or three people you propose exchanging and then offered a long list of persons to exchange them for. First of all, the exchange should be equitable. Second, we should discuss everything calmly with our colleagues, talk and propose what we have always insisted on and what the Ukrainian President has proposed. People who are being held on one side and those held on the other should be released. This applies above all to people from Donbass, southeastern Ukraine, and Ukrainian servicemen who were detained in these territories. However, the exchange should proceed on an equitable basis.

What am I talking about? It’s no secret that the Ukrainian authorities regard all those detained and held in Donbass as people who are subject to exchange while those who are held in Kiev prisons are considered criminals and therefore outside the scope of this exchange. People in Donbass don’t agree with this. This should be treated fairly and it should be said: Let’s exchange all for all, as President Poroshenko proposed, not selectively – we’ll exchange these but not those. This is the line to take here and we support it. We have a lot of disagreements with the Ukrainian authorities but here we have a common position.

Now, about launching offensives. I tell you frankly that we are not interested in exacerbating the conflict. On the contrary, we are interested in resolving this conflict as soon as possible, but not by way of physical annihilation of people in southeastern Ukraine. By the way, take a look at the results of the municipal elections and see the voting pattern in the area. In nearly all the regions – nine or ten, I think – the opposition bloc came first or second.

Even in those territories of Donbass that are controlled by the Ukrainian authorities, the Lugansk Region, more than 43 percent voted for the opposition. Don’t the Kiev authorities see this? Are they so reluctant to take into account the sentiments and expectations of their own people? We very much hope that we will have an open, honest dialogue.

Now about the Minsk Agreements. We have heard it a hundred times that Russia must comply with the Minsk Agreements. And this is what we want! Let’s look at their provisions. First – to introduce amendments to the Constitution and coordinate them with Donbass on a permanent basis. Has this been done? Transitional provisions were amended, it seems. And what are those amendments? The law on the special status was incorporated into the transitional provisions. “On a permanent basis?” I ask all my colleagues. They all say, “Yes, permanent.” I say, “Do you know that this law has only been adopted for three years? A year has already passed.” They all say, “Really?” I say, “Yes.” “Is that true, Mr Poroshenko?” He answers, “Yes.” This is almost a direct quote. Everybody says, “You know, he should do it on a permanent basis.” I say, “He should, nobody is stopping him.”

Now the law on the special status. Has the Rada passed this law? Yes, it has. Under the Minsk Agreements, it should be “implemented within 30 days by having the Rada adopt a resolution to this effect.” Have they adopted the resolution? Yes. But how? They added an article, I think number 10, to the law, which stipulates that it can only be implemented after elections, which means more delays. I told them, “Listen, it says here that the law must be implemented.” “No, it does not. It says: the Rada must pass a resolution. We have done it. That is it.” But this is a manipulation.

If we really want to resolve the problem, let’s stop this, let’s work together. And we are willing to influence people in the southeast of the country and persuade them to accept a compromise. We are willing and we want it to happen, but we need our partners in Kiev to be willing as well.

olisipo

• Investigador
  • +28/-32
« Responder #161 em: Dezembro 21, 2015, 08:16:40 pm »

Rússia decreta embargo a produtos alimentares ucranianos  

http://dinheirodigital.sapo.pt/news.asp?id_news=241236
« Última modificação: Dezembro 21, 2015, 10:10:13 pm por olisipo »

Pedro E.

• Investigador
  • +22/-219
« Responder #162 em: Dezembro 21, 2015, 11:39:57 pm »

Moscow lawyers up to take Kiev to court over debt
https://www.rt.com/business/326647-medvedev-ukraine-debt-court/

Lusitano89

• Investigador
  • Recebeu: 2393 vez(es)
  • Enviou: 257 vez(es)
  • +1118/-1481
« Responder #163 em: Dezembro 25, 2015, 12:22:10 am »

Pedro E.

• Investigador
  • +22/-219
« Responder #164 em: Dezembro 28, 2015, 11:32:51 pm »

Latest from OSCE Special Monitoring Mission (SMM) to Ukraine, based on information received as of 19:30hrs, 27 December 2015
http://www.osce.org/ukraine-smm/212951